As a college of distinction, GRCC inspires students to meet the needs of the community and the world. GRCC is an open access college that prepares individuals to attain their goals and contribute to the community.
- Excellence – We commit to the highest standards in our learning and working environment as we strive for distinction in all aspects of our work.
- Diversity – We create an inclusive learning and working environment that recognizes the value and dignity of each person.
- Responsiveness – We anticipate and address the needs of students, colleagues, and community.
- Innovation – We seek creative solutions to problems through experimentation and adaptation.
- Accountability – We set benchmarks and outcomes to frame our decision-making, measure our performance, and evaluate our results.
- Sustainability – We use resources in responsible ways to achieve balance among our social, economic, and environmental practices and policies.
- Respect – We treat others with courtesy, consideration and civility.
- Integrity – We commit to GRCC values and take personal responsibility for our words and actions.
Built with a generous donation from Leslie E. Tassell on a brownfield site now restored to valuable commercial land by MichCon, the Tassell MTEC is GRCC’s newest gem. Programs range from Automotive Servicing, to Manufacturing, and to Building Trades & Construction.
GRCC / Tassell M-TEC
722 Godfrey Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 4903