A review of the meeting can be found here.
West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum and the International Institute of Packaging Professionals will present a luncheon on Sustainability in Packaging on Monday, December 14 at Kendall College of Art & Design from 12 to 2 pm.
A panel of local packaging experts will discuss key challenges and opportunities for sustainability in packaging.
- Travis Gibbs, Packaging Engineer, Disher Design (Moderator)
- Pat Laurie, Packaging Engineering Manager, Bissell Homecare, Inc.
- Dustin Heiler, Global Environmental Sustainability Specialist, Steelcase, Inc.
- Cindy Doman, Senior Packaging Engineer, Herman Miller
- Cimberly Weir, Assistant Director, Center for Packaging Innovation and Sustainability, Michigan State University
- Thad Cummings, Founding Partner, My Green Michigan
Registration is closed. A limited number of walk-ins will be available.
December Monthly Meeting
Monday, December 14
12 pm to 2 pm
Kendall College of Art & Design of Ferris State University
“Old Federal Building”, WNF 217
17 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids
$15 Members Online (WMSBF and IOPP)