West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum’s December membership meeting is a joint meeting with the International Institute of Packaging on Monday, December 14 at Kendall College of Art & Design from 12 to 2 pm.
A panel of local packaging experts will discuss key challenges and opportunities for sustainability in packaging:
- Travis Gibbs, Packaging Engineer, Disher Design (Moderator)
- Pat Laurie, Packaging Engineering Manager, Bissell Homecare, Inc.
- Dustin Heiler, Global Environmental Sustainability Specialist, Steelcase, Inc.
- Cindy Doman, Senior Packaging Engineer, Herman Miller
- Cimberly Weir, Assistant Director, Center for Packaging Innovation and Sustainability, Michigan State University
- Thad Cummings, Founding Partner, My Green Michigan