West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum presented its 2015 Fall Conference on Monday, October 19 at The Ballroom at City Flats in downtown Grand Rapids.
- Janelle Kearsley, (former) Senior Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Walmart Stores, Inc. Presentation
- Rob Kaplan, Managing Director, Closed Loop Fund Presentation
- Michigan Waste Characterization and Valuation Study, Daniel Schoonmaker, WMSBF (embargoed until Nov. 1)
- Kent County Zero Waste Feasibility Study, Bill Stough, Sustainable Research Group Presentation
- Liese Dallbauman, former Director of Water Stewardship, PepsiCoPresentation
- Jeff Terry, Manager, Global Corporate Social Responsibility, Amway Presentation