Food menu for this Monday’s luncheon at Aquinas College featuring Steelcase’s David Rinard and Consumers Energy, care of Aquinas College Dining Services, which strives to keep its menus local and sustainable.
- Michigan apple and Michigan butternut squash soup, with Crackers
- Caprese Salad: Mozzarella, tomato, locally grown basil
- Michigan harvest salad: Kale, Michigan apples, pear, red onion, locally grown carrots, shredded white cheddar (cheese on the side)
- Orange spiced pumpkin hummus
- Vegetables and crackers
- Pumpkin bread / muffins, regular and cinnamon butter
- Chef’s Choice Michigan Apple Dessert